In 1999 Connie Sparks formed Wade Institute which specializes in business-building strategies for small to mid-sized businesses. Later in 2015 the company was restructured and launched two new entities-WadeCo. Capital
and Round 1 Funding solely to help business owners raise capital.
Her experience includes 16 years consulting and assisting numerous clients across the country with raising capital and strategy development to sustain or grow their companies. Ms. Sparks is widely recognized as an award winning leading expert on business development, strategic planning, and financing. As an Author, Business Coach and National Trainer, she is highly regarded in her trade craft and well respected by higher educational institutions, associations and popular organizations throughout California. She has trained thousands of executives, business owners, and professionals from various backgrounds on topics that range from business modeling, strategic planning, and financing a business, and running a successful business.
Her latest work, "The Entrepreneur's Guide for Starting a Business" and "Where's The Money: Big Dollars to Do Big Business Like the Big Boys" are an all-inclusive journey of her professional career and entrepreneurial experiences. With an interest in a more holistic approach to running a successful business, she strives to enable entrepreneurs and small business owners to identify, clarify and define their vision for success.
"You can never know enough about running a buisness."
They are ultimately about building on a dream of owning a business, taking professional and personal experiences and turning them into
a vehicle to help others; and how to survive as a small business using corporate level planning.
The knowledge on my subject is thorough and my expression is passionate. Connie made appearances on various syndicated radio and television programs, quoted in many articles, and have had several profile articles written about her success. Her interview style is captivating to both interviewer and audience and she never failed to share inside tips and helpful ideas from which my audience can gain immediate benefit.
She relates well to entrepreneurs and business owners, as she too had to learn the ropes of starting a business, overcoming many hurdles along the way.
Her effort to reach the micro and small business community has not gone unnoticed. Connie have been recognized by higher education institutions, associations, and corporate America. She have also been honored by the U.S. Small Business Administration (Business Champion Award), Toastmasters International (President's Distinguished Award), The For You Network- National Association of Female Executives (NAFE) (Business Woman of the Year), (Best Corporate Environment Award 2006), and (Sphere of Influence Award), and the Los Angeles Business Journal (Women Who Make A Difference).
- Serving in an advisory capcity to industry leaders.
- Project Managment- small to large scale projects.
- Cash Flow Performance Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
- Skilled-Expert Business Development Trainer
- Business Planning
- Building Relationships
- Accessing Capital
- Published Author
- Presidents Award (SCORE-SBA)
- Business Champion Award (Small Business Administration, SBA)
- Best Corporation Environment Award (NAFE)
- Nominated for Woman of the Year Award (NAFE)
- Sphere of Influence Award (NAFE)
- Nominated Rising Star (Los Angeles Business Journal)
- Nominated Rising Star (San Fernando Valley Business Journal)
- President's Distinguished Club Award, (Toastmasters International)
- Degree-Business Administration
- Degree-Human Resources
- Certificate-Public Relations for Educators
- Single Mothers Outreach, Board of Director
- SCV Domestic Violence Center, Board of Director
- Toastmasters International
- National Association of Women Executives (NAFE)